About Richard R. Lozano
– Call (314) 456-4567 for a free, immediate consultation
Since 1994, I have handled a variety of serious crimes in both state and federal court including trial victories on first degree assault, drug, sodomy, DWI and other serious criminal cases. I limit my practice to serious criminal cases.
I am 48 years old and have practiced locally in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Franklin County, Jefferson County and in surrounding county courts for 20 years. I take a great deal of satisfaction in fixing my clients’ problems and achieving excellent results. In my personal time, I coach recreational soccer and spend time with my wife and kids.
Your legal matter is most likely the most pressing issue facing you today. I will help you get answers.
I appreciate you considering me and look forward to helping you. Call me today at 314-456-4567. Thank you.
- B.S. University of Missouri 1990
- J.D. University of Kansas 1993
- Admitted in Missouri
- Practice limited to criminal defense
- Member, Eastern District Federal Court of Missouri
- Member, Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, Court of Federal Claims, Washington, D.C.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers